Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bad blogger...

I am sorry everyone, I know I am being a bad blogger!

There is so much going on at the farm that I want to tell you about, but at the same time there is SO MUCH going on at the farm... Here are a couple highlights:

1. Bees are coming next week, probably, that will bring us to 5 hives this year...

2. Starts are growing quickly, thousands done, thousands still to go!

3. Hoophouse is on it's way!

4. Onion starts and seed potatoes are on their way...

5. First seeds will go in the real ground as soon as it's dry enough to till, just a little!

6. Plans are underway for farm events, it should be a busy season!

I have been getting a chance to "Twitter" more, as I can do that in 5 seconds or as a text message from my phone, so look at the side of the screen and click "follow me on twitter" if you want, otherwise you can see me 5 most recent twitters there...

No comments: