Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Super Tuesday...

While those of us in Ohio just sit by, waiting for the Super Tuesday states to make their decisions, lots of you are voting today. Who do you really agree with?

Take this quiz and see...

Some of the answers are so close or you may want to pick more then one, be sure you click on the issues of the canidate you think you support when you are done. You may be more in line with them then the quiz shows.

Who did I come up with? I'm certainly not telling!

But where the canidates stand on milk labeling is not even on the quiz... :)

2 comments:

NEOcreativegenius said...

I wasn't a really close match with anyone, but I was closest to Hillary Clinton.

CSA Farmer Girl said...

I won't tell you where I came out. I prefer to be mysterous! (and a bad speller, sorry.)