Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Out of town for a while.

Hello, everyone. I just thought, before I disappeared I would post that I will be out of town for a few days so the next blog posting will not be until, probably, Sunday.

I am sorry for the lag in posts, but as with all family farms, family is the first word, and comes first, or at least before blog postings (chickens and crops cannot wait.)

In the meantime if you are looking for a good food fix, I recommend Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver as a great primer on the food system in this country.

Although I own the book, it has been glanced at a few times, I have yet to read it. But we got it as an audiobook for our iPods and I finally starting listening to it in earnest. I think it will keep me company on my 9 hour (each way) drives this week. But from what I have heard so far I am kicking myself for not finishing it sooner...

No comments: