Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Canceled class

I am sorry to anyone who has signed up for our "Starting Your Own Seeds" Classes on March 29 we are canceling the class due to a family emergency. We will probably also cancel the April 5th class depending on what the next few days bring.

I hope to offer the class on April 11th , which seems late for starting seeds but is really not. Tomatoes which should not go in the garden until late May should be started about 6 weeks before, which would be April 13! That is actually the week that we are scheduled to start them for our farm...

I will be sending individual emails out to people who already signed up tomorrow (I hope) as soon as I can get back to my home computer for a few hours where all my emails are. I will offer the option of taking the April 12th class or a refund.

I am sorry, if you signed up. The circumstances could not be helped.

No comments: