Sunday, March 8, 2009

Done with our first class!

A new day has sprung at Basket of Life Farm. Our class series has started and we did our first class today. I think it went pretty well, I ran over but I think people got good information and can walk away more confident in their own gardens!

I might set up a BYOC (Bring your own chair) Fundamentals of Gardening 45 minute class this spring for people who don't want to spend 3 hours and $25... Just give enough information to feel confident with starting a small garden... Maybe for $10 to cover handouts and coffee...

The Cylde's Garden Planner was a hit... That thing is amazing! All your garden questions in one slide rule.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently found your blog & have been enjoying reading your posts. We're considering buying a jang seeder & I've been looking for reviews. I see that you bought one last year...How do you like it? Any tips on seed rollers, gear settings, etc? Any thoughts would be very appreciated. We have 4 acres in cultivation in New England & I need a better seeder than the earthway. I tried the farmart 6 row seeder, but returned it, HATED it!!

CSA Farmer Girl said...

We LOVE it! Worth every penny, and we are thinking about getting a 6 row this season. Email us eric @ basketoflifefarm . com and we will give you lots of details...