Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I LOVE our members!

I just got done with our first pickup and I just have one thing to say...

I LOVE our members!

They are so great. The start of our season is a couple weeks later then we planned and we did not have quite as much as we hoped. We gave a nice large bunch of beets, chard, heirloom radishes, garlic scapes, a half dozen eggs, and a little pot with an oregano plant in it. I think it was an OK share, and we have so much more coming and lots of new stuff in the garden.

All our members are always so happy and cheerful, it is so much fun to talk with everyone! If we have not met you yet, I look forward to doing so soon.

I don' t think we could have a great CSA if we did not have GREAT members. I know we have a great CSA!

2 comments:

MILLIE said...

Hey..just found another Ohio blog..it will be interesting to follow your CSA through the summer. Good luck. It will be a ton of work.

Karen said...

Hi Heather! Can't wait to see you Weds. That sounds like a great first week!

We love our Farmers!