Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Unseasonable hits.


Look where my readers are from...Just today... Hawaii? Portugal? Peru? Brazil? Indonesia?

Maybe people are getting lost in the blog-o-sphere!

Would anyone in any of those places care that we are having record high temps this week? That when I left the house this morning I felt a twinge of panic!

Nothing is started! We haven't tilled! Our seed orders aren't in yet!

We don't have any members! (I know, lots of you want spots, in February I promise, we will release some.)

Deep breath! It is the first week of January... But with the mid 60s temps the internal farmer starts to wake from her winter slumber.

I assume those in more tropical climates would not care at all. I must come up with something interesting to blog about...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If it makes you feel any better, this odd weather is having a similar effect on me. I just wandered around the garden thinking things like: "Wow, I should be staining the fence today..." and looking for foliage from tulips, snowdrops, and the like--even though I KNOW it's too early for all of that! :)

Signed, a future member, Kim