Saturday, March 1, 2008

2008 CSA full...

Our 2008 CSA is officially full...

We may still offer some spaces mid summer, if we have enough stuff, so please let us know if you would be interested in those spaces (we are building that waiting list now.)

Thanks to everyone for their interest in our farm. If you did not get in our CSA we will be at the Peninsula Market this summer, and plan to expand again in 2009 (if we don't mid season this year) so please do contact us.

Thanks for everyone's support of local food. Together we can change our food economy and food system...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to be added to your waiting list. My email address is whittaker.dave at gmail

Thanks!

Dave

Unknown said...

Glad to hear it! I'd been holding off because I'm planning to grow a lot of my own stuff this season and thought I should give others a chance at yours... but if you do expand, let me know. (Keep me on the email list!)

By the way, as you know I work around the corner from Peninsula. Is their market on Saturdays only?