Monday, November 19, 2007

Honey Carmel details

Since we have had a lot of intrest here is the price list on the carmels.

1 peice = .75
1 bag of 12 peices = 8.00
1 box of 20 = 13.00
1 box of 40 = 24.00

Each peice is somewhere around 1/2 an ounce and is a couple good bites. So at a 20 peice box it is around $24 a pound.

We are doing 2 days of on farm pickups in the afternoons on Dec 2 and 16. Or we can ship Priority mail for just the cost of a flat rate box. If you order by mail we can ONLY ship to Ohio and full payment (we take paypal or checks) is due before they are shipped. If you pickup 50% is due at the time of order and the balance at pickup...

Please email basketoflifefarm@yahoo.com if you would like to order some.

1 comment:

NEOcreativegenius said...

Hey cousin --

The blog looks great! I think whatever you blog about will keep people interested. The farm is fertile ground (excuse the pun) for all kinds of metaphors and meditations on life.

Speaking of the earth . . . I'm going to be published in the next issue of Earth Watch Ohio. Give me a call and I'll tell you all about it.

I'm on lunch -- got to get back to work. Give my love to everyone! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Love, Meg

P.S. I want some caramels! I'm making Sean an organic/sustainable goodie basket for his birthday (the big 3-0 -- can you believe it?), and I bet he'd like some. When would be a good time for me to come and pick them up?