Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Lots to be Thankful for this year.

This has been a long year. A lot has happened personally to make it tough, and yet through it all there is so much to be thankful for.

I am thankful for a wonderful husband who loves me very much and is an anchor in my life in turbulent times.

I am thankful for my family who will be gathering for a meal together on Thanksgiving day this year, (sadly without my father who passed away in April.) My brother in law will with us , he seems to always be deployed on holidays so it will be nice to have him share the day with us. I am thankful for my mother's continued fair health as she fights a horrible disease.

I am thankful for the bounty of our land, the fertility of our soil, and the support of our friends, members, and the community.

I am thankful for so much, and amazed that it is so easy to forget the blessings we have been given.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

No comments: