Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Reading or writing a blog...

This morning I hoped on BlogLines and noticed I was up to 42 feeds!

((How a feed works is that every time there is a new post on a blog you like it automatically is shown on your feed list so you can click and read it without actually going to the blog.))

On a normal day these 42 feeds result in 10-15 posts, and it makes it so much easier to keep up with the blogs. But until I started mine in late October I had never read a blog! Now I spend 30 minutes or more a day reading other blogs. My feeds include a lot of small farms, organic food and natural living blogs, blogs about babies and pregnancy, blogs from chefs, and more. I had to take off Wired and Fast Company because I could not keep up with all their entries!

The issue is when I am reading other people's blogs I am not posting on mine!

I guess I am now a full blown resident of the blogoshere.

No comments: